Index to Enigma articles and interviews
- Michael's Mystical Music (Verdens Gang, December 19, 1990)
- A brief look at Michael Cretu and what Enigma is all about
- "Sadeness" Tops On Euro Charts (Billboard, January 26, 1991)
- Small sized article about the popularity of "Sadeness"
on the European charts, and some reactions to the single
- New On The Charts (Billboard, February 16, 1991)
- Small sized article about "Sadeness" and some issues
around the press release of the album
- Cretu's Credo: Being Unique Can Bring Great "Sadeness" (Billboard, May 18, 1991)
- Medium sized article about the new album, containing an
interview with Michael Cretu
- "Sadeness" Creator Settles Sample Suit (Billboard, September 14, 1991)
- Medium sized article discussing the legal issues around
Enigma and it's use of samples
The CROSS Of Changes
- ENIGMA -- The Answer (Music Mag, January 1994)
- Lengthy article about Michael Cretu, where he works,
the recording of "The CROSS of Changes" and more
Le Roi Est Mort, Vive Le Roi!
- Enigma 3: Austrian radio interview (Austria 3, October 11, 1996)
- Short radio interview in conjunction with the new single
Beyond The Invisible. Michael Cretu talks about the
work on the third Enigma album and what he feels about performing
- Interpretations of "Mea Culpa"
- Interpretations of the lyrics to Mea Culpa.
- EXCLUSIVE! Cretu answers our questions.... (Gavin Stok (Enigma mailing list president), April 19, 1995)
- Answers to questions and unique information on the future of
Enigma - directly from Michael Cretu and his manager.
- Beyond The Invisible single cover analysis (Alan O. Wong, November 16, 1996)
- An analysis of the Beyond The Invisible single cover
and its art/architectural connections
- Enigma on ARD (Germany), January 14, 1995 (Hartmut Keller, January 16, 1995)
- In this 25 minute programme we are taken to Michael Cretu's home and
studio on the island of Ibiza, Spain. We see him at work in the studio,
hear him talk about the Enigma project and see a couple of the
- Enigma: MCMXC a.D. (December 1990)
- Michael Cretu discusses his motives for and the background of the
first Enigma album, as well as the Enigma project itself.
- Enigma 2 - The CROSS Of Changes (December 1993)
- Gives a rundown on the Enigma project, and includes a timeline
on Michael Cretu and a list of chart positions and sales
trophies for the previous album and Sadeness single.
Updated January 24, 1998 by Joar Grimstvedt email@example.com